Starting from left to right, a review of the month…
- The Good Things In Life : I wrote a list of 10 things that were making me happy at that very moment, and it turns out that when I look back at that post, it makes me smile!
- Finishing my PenPal hat, which I am blogging about soon as a part of the Knit 1 Project!
- Speed Limit: 1 Zillion MPH : In which I realize that I needed to slow down & disengage in some things to start to appreciate life again.
- Finishing my second-ever-sock and starting its pal right away!
- Finishing a dishcloth from October 2011 as a part of the Knit 1 Project!
- Getting a chance to work on some photography when we had snow 2 weeks ago.
- Continuing work on Lil Bro’s New Wubbie.
- Birdwatch Report : Talking about my passion for birdwatching and my efforts to specify a bird & lamenting on not being in a watching group.
That’s all I put in the mosaic this month, because these posts & happenings stand out to me. I’m surprised I accomplished as much as I did this month, so I look forward to February with great excitement!