1. I was bored today in between classes, so I made a wishlist from Knitpicks. It goes like this…
- 1 hank Stroll Tonal Sock Yarn in Foliage
- 4 balls Swish DK Yarn in Carnation
- 1 set 6” Harmony Wood DPNS in 2.75mm
- 1 set Sock Blockers in Medium
2. My American Literature teacher, Mr. K, is totally awesome. Nerd glasses and everything.
3. Mom left for the hospital this morning. It was a false alarm, just a bout of high blood pressure.
4. I finally ran out of the first gigantic ball of Bernat Baby Boucle. (All 300g was used up in the first part of the Evil Never Ending Blanket of Doom).
5. I made myself promise myself that I would not continue working on the next sock until I have decreased 40 stitches on the E.N.E.B.D.
6. I wish I wasn’t a woman on my word so I could break that promise.
7. I still have no clue what to do with nearly 1000 yards of the baby alpaca sparkly fingering weight.