Since I have a goat, I have quite a few goat-y resources built up that I like to refer to over time. Here’s a list of books, sites, and people who can help you out in any sort of pinch! I would like to add that I have read all of the books mentioned on the list, and like to read the blogs mentioned on the list, and have the websites mentioned on the list bookmarked!
- How to Raise Goats by Carol A. Amundson
- Barnyard in Your Backyard by Gail Damerow
- Your Goats by Gail Damerow
- Goat Song by Brad Kessler (I would like to note that this book is more of a memoir. It has quite a bit of insight onto the life of goat keepers & things to expect)
- Eden Hill’s Blog (there is quite a bit of goat information on this blog, not to mention life of a goatkeeper!)
- To Sing with Goats
This page will be linked to in the sidebar for future reference! If you have any particular websites/books you would like to be on this list, please suggest them in the comments and I will take care of the rest!