Every Thursday, I make a list of things I love! Click here to see previous articles!
- Crochet!! I’m making a big bag right now, with plans to get some green and white yarn to make stripes.
- Being off from school yesterday and today.
- Going away on Friday to a Big City!
- That is raining… and then I am not loving the rain!
- Bill.. Bill
- My precious Brother
- Red.. for being Red
- Speckles.. what a crazy old man rabbit
- Holliday.. he’s being a grump again. But that’s okay, he took a nap the other day on my lap
- Thinking of Baby names with the fam.
- Reading crochet blogs
- Most of all… Those Daffodil sprouts!!!!!!
This was a late T.I.L.T! What have you been loving this Thursday?