This bright, but cold Thursday, I love…
- My wakey-wakey brother! He stumbles around for a little bit in the morning while shouting “Ta-tas! Ta-tas!” (His version of Thomas the Train.)
- How white Bill is again. It’s nice to see a clean goat.
- The forever-blanket project. It’s at 31” on one side now, and I have 5 more inches to go until I can begin decreasing.
- Morning country music videos with Dad & Brother.
- That Holly’s all soft-feeling again.
- Drama Queen, for once.
- Curling up under the covers and just going to sleep because I’m so tired.
- The atmosphere.
- The fact the snow is all gone!
- The daffodil sproutlets.
- Flannel, especially my pink plaid flannel shirt.
- Tractor Supply Company. Always.
- Albright’s goat food. It’s the only kind of goat food Bill eats anymore.
- Feeding Bill carrots. He goes WILD for them!
- Reading my friend’s lame Facebook statuses about how horrible their lives are and commenting “If it’s so bad, just go change it. You can’t do anything sitting on Facebook, compaining!”
- Making really awesome soap that looks like it is tye-dyed.
What do you all love this Thursday?