Good morning! How is everyone doing? Welcome to today’s Things I Love Thursday post! For a little bit of background info, every Thursday I make a list of things I love. It started with Gala Darling’s blog and her Things I Love Thursday posts. You can click this link to view all of the posts I have done on this subject.
- Our new kitchen appliances! They are so huge!
- My tumblr blog. I changed up the theme for a more “minimalist” look. I really like it.
- Bill‘s growing beard. It’s so wispy and cute.
- Hot tea in my most favorite mug.
- My new daisy earrings, they are very me!
- Reading books late into the night.
- Reminising of my Harry Potter years.
- Finally getting a weheartit.com account!
- Finding S1 a pretty Irish Dancing (called Irish Charm) Willow Tree “angel”
- Watching S2 draw pictures, she is very imaginative.
- B1’s love for Thomas the Train. It always gets me!
- Dad’s truck. Always.
- Watching Unstoppable and seeing familiar places! (which I think is good, although Mom disagrees)
- Our new teapot, it is very pretty. (see above picture)
- Having President’s Day off!
That’s quite a list for today! What’s some of the things you are loving this Thursday? Share in the comments!