Whew! What a week! It’s Thursday again, so time for another round of Things I Love Thursday! This week, I love…
- Red, my Betta fish. He is such a ham!
- Bill, the goat, of course
- The warmer weather. Right now it is about 40 degrees outside!!!
- My messy office space. As much as it is distracting, it makes me feel busy
- My pen-pal commenting on Facebook statuses
- Making to-do lists for every day because I seem to forget things
- Crawling into bed at night and reading Nancy Drew for an hour
- Early mornings without anyone in the house being up but me, Red, and Drama Queen
- Hearing the super-happy chirps of birds in the morning
- Knitting a blanket for myself during meetings with my teachers
- Being excited for no reason at all, so exhilarating
- Tin Roof Sundae ice cream, oh yeah!
What are you loving this Thursday? Share in the comments!