It’s hard to practice what you preach, so I’ll resume my monthly goals so I can. At the beginning of this month, I’ll write them all down here on the bloggity blog, and on October 31, I’ll write up what I accomplished and what I didn’t. So here it goes…
- Attend a Farmer’s Market, and buy something from a local farmer
- Finish the Chevron Hat, and blog about it
- Bake a loaf of bread every Sunday
- Practice my photography, and blog about it
- Go on a ten minute walk every day, except rainy days
There it is. Five goals for me to complete this month, so please nag me about it, dear Readers!